Registering with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)

August 13, 2010


Registering with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)

  • Tax Identification Number (TIN)
  • Authority to Print Invoice
  • Book of Journal

Where: BIR Provincial Office where the business is located or go to BIR Revenue District Office


  • Application for Registration for Corporation / Partnerships (Taxable/Non Taxable)
  • Documentary Stamp Tax for Articles of Incorporation
  • Payment of Yearly Registration Fee
  • SEC Certificate of Incorporation / Certificate of Co-Partnership or License to Do Business in the Philippines, in case of resident foreign corporation
  • Mayor’s Permit