CLICK TO DOWNLOAD:
SEMINAR TITLE: Career Planning and Development
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (632) 496.69.49 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Business Training Program
I. Introduction (Interactive)
II. What is Talent and Career Management?
• Why Talent and Career Management
• Talent Management Defined
• Career Management Defined
III. Talent Management
• The HR System on Talent Management
• Tools of Talent Management
a. Role Success Profile
b. Career Lattice
c. Career Development Matrix
• Workshop (Activity)
• Presentation (Activity)
IV. Career Management
• Career Development and Management
• The Changing Paradigms about Careers
• Career Trends
• Needs of Employees
• Career Development Process
• Career Development Interventions
• Career Development Players
• Role of Employees on CM
• Role of Managers on CM
• Role of Organization on CM
• Types of Theories on Career Development Activities
a. Adult Development Theory and Implications
b. Career Choice and Development Theory and Implications
• Life Stages
• Career Stages
a. Exploration Stage
b. Establishment Stage
c. Maintenance Stage
d. Later Career Stage
V. Career Planning
• What is my Career Plan? (Activity)
• Skills/ Competencies (Activity)
• Career Anchors (Activity)
• Work Environment (Activity)
• Personality Types
• Personal Mission and Vision (Activity)
VI. Career Counseling
• What is Career Counseling
• Goals of a Counselor
• What is a Good Counselor?
• Generic Phases of Counseling
• Career Counseling Exercise (Activity)
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. FAX deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone 496.69.49, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-up the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESSCOACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.