SEMINAR TITLE: How to Plan and Start a Business
Focus: how to start a business, entrepreneurship training, starting a business in the Philippines, how to start a small business
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 / (02) 8727.56.28 / (02) 8701.70.01 / (02) 8701.70.02 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program
Objective: The participants will identify the qualities of entrepreneurs, and discover the necessary basic procedures in planning, organizing, registering, funding and marketing their own business.
I. Are you ready to be an entrepreneur?
II. What business is right for you? – Self-assessment
• Personal capabilities and weaknesses
• Assets you currently have – property, contacts, etc.
III. Different types of businesses – Advantages and disadvantages of each type
• Sole Proprietor
IV. Business research and business planning
V. SWOT analysis for business
VI. Freelance and home-based businesses
VII. Required capitalization
• Capital expenditures (equipment, inventory, renovation, lease deposit, etc.)
• Operating expenses (rental, payroll, electricity, utilities, receivables and etc.)
VIII. Finding the right location
• Determining your target market
• Proximity of customers and suppliers
• Zoning and presence of needed facilities
• Negotiating your lease contract
IX. Manpower requirements
• Selection and recruitment process
• Computing wages and salaries
• Basic labor laws you must know
X. Equipment required
• Determine capacity and other requirements
• Lease or buy?
• Other considerations
XI. Locating the best suppliers
XII. Basic business permits and licenses
XIII. Different government agencies accreditation
• Barangay, DTI, SEC, BIR, City Hall or municipal office, SSS, Philhealth, Pag Ibig, DOLE, etc.
XIV. Bookkeeping and taxation – What and when you must record, file and pay.
• Journals, ledgers, and financial statements
• VAT and other taxes
XV. Marketing strategies (On-line, joining trade fairs, social networking)
XVI. Seeking further help
• Business associations
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,500 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: Php 500.00 Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. FAX deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone (02) 8727.88.60, (02) 8727.56.28, (02) 8701.70.01, (02) 8701.70.02, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly leave a message at the comment box below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESSCOACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.