Negotiation and Assertiveness Training
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 / (02) 8727.56.28 / (02) 8701.70.01 / (02) 8701.70.02 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program »
• To know how to prepare for negotiations
• To determine your minimum objectives
• To know the different styles of negotiation
• To be more assertive
• To be more successful by being an effective negotiator with an assertive personality.
I. Effective negotiation:
• What is negotiation?
• Why do we need to negotiate?
• What is BATNA in negotiation?
• Different negotiating behaviors
• Case study: why an executive assistant should negotiate well?
• How to persuade your executive
• Styles and stages of negotiation
• Effective negotiation
• Importance of communication in negotiation
• Characteristics of a good negotiator
II. Assertiveness Training:
• Introduction to assertiveness and definition
• Making the change
• Why be assertive?
• Assertive vs. Unassertive
• Tips for behaving more assertively
• Tips for behaving less aggressively
• Asserting yourself in important situations
• Employees assert themselves in the workplace
• The winning YOU
• Summary and conclusions
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,500.00 per person (inclusive of 2 snacks, lunch, handouts, seminar kit, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: Php 500.00 Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone (02) 8727.88.60, (02) 8727.56.28, (02) 8701.70.01, (02) 8701.70.02, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly leave a message at the comment box below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.