SEMINAR TITLE: How to Implement 5S in the Workplace
Focus: 5s of good housekeeping seminar, 5s seminar, how to implement 5s, implementation of 5s
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 / (02) 8727.56.28 / (02) 8701.70.01 / (02) 8701.70.02 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program
Good housekeeping contributes to productivity improvement and the basis for good housekeeping is the concept popularly known as 5S. An organization with good housekeeping practices is able to control costs, foster greater safety, enhance customer satisfaction and reduce staff turnover.
• To inspire participants on the importance of 5S on one’s organization or company.
• To enable the participants to learn about the 5S steps.
• To motivate participants to adopt 5S practices.
• To guide the participants on how to monitor the implementation of 5S.
Module 1: Understanding 5S of Good Housekeeping
1. What is 5S
2. Objectives of 5S Program
3. Keys to 5S Success
Module 2: Seiri or Sort
1. Red Tag Strategy
2. Sign Board Strategy
3. Red Tag Strategy for Visual Control
4. Red Tag Operation
5. Sample Disposal Notice
Module 3: Seiton or Systematize
2. Good Seiton Practices
3. Maintain Orderliness for Jigs/Tools
Module 4: Seiso or Sweep
2. Good Seiso Practices
Module 5: Seiketsu or Sanitize
2. Good Seiketsu Practices
Module 6: Shitsuke or Self-Discipline
2. Good Shitsuke Practices
Module 7: Enhancing 5S Program
1. Office Implementation Guidelines
d. Office Machines
e. Conference Rooms
g. Book Shelves
j. Comfort Rooms
2. Production and Warehouse Implementation Guidelines
Module 8: 5S Campaign
1. Implementing Techniques for Each S
2. Developing a 5S’s Events
3. How to Motivate People to Practice 5S
4. Ensuring Strict Discipline
Module 9: Feedback Mechanism
1. Evaluation Criteria
2. Cleanliness Inspection Checklist
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. FAX deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone (02) 8727.88.60, (02) 8727.56.28, (02) 8701.70.01, (02) 8701.70.02, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly leave a message at the comment box below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESSCOACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.