SEMINAR TITLE: Food Safety (A Basic Training on HACCP)
Focus: food safety seminar, food safety training, haccp training
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 / (02) 8727.56.28 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program
Food safety is essential in any food manufacturing, catering, commissary, hotel, hospital and restaurant business. Nowadays, it is mandatory starting from the farm supplier up to the silver spoon used in the food chain. This course provides the basic food safety guidelines and practical ways to achieve and maintain food safety.
• To learn the fundamentals of food safety
• To equip participants the knowledge and technical know-how in implementing food safety
• To upgrade existing operations in preparation for food safety certification/s
Who Should Participate
• Food handlers, cooks and chefs
• Line leaders or supervisors from Warehousing, Engineering, Production, Housekeeping and Quality Assurance
Module 1: Introduction
b. Why Food Safety?
Module 2: Food Hazards
Module 3: Controls
a. Time and Temperature
b. Pre-Requisite Programs
i. Personal Hygiene
ii. Equipment and Facilities
iii. Cleaning and Sanitation
iv. Allergen Management
v. Pest Control
Module 4: HACCP and other Food Safety Systems
b. Steps and Principles
c. System Implementation
d. Food Safety Law
e. ISO 22000, FSSC, BRC and SQF
TRAINING INVESTMENT: Php 3,500.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate)
DISCOUNT: Php 500.00 Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
• Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
• On-site payment (CASH only)
• Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone (02) 8727.88.60, (02) 8727.56.28, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly leave a message at the comment box below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.