Social Media Marketing
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 / (02) 8727.56.28 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Business Training Program
1. What social media marketing can do for your business?
2. Social Media marketing landscape in the Philippines
3. Benefits of the Social Media Marketing (SMM)
4. The different social media websites
– FB Page
– FB Group
– Use hashtags
– Follow and get followed
c. Google +
5. Social Media Plan
6. What is social media engagement?
7. How to increase social media engagement?
8. Understand and identify your target audience
9. High quality content marketing
c. Text materials
10. Social Media Management and Monitoring Tools
11. Social Media Editorial Calendar
12. Social Media optimization
a. Customization of Profile, cover photo, description and location
b. Importance of SMO and techniques
c. Online Promotions
– Paid Advertising on Facebook and Instagram
– Social Media and Branding
13. Social Media ROI
14. Social Media used for Customer Service and Online Store
15. Social Media Marketing Metrics / Insights
16. Social media marketing code of ethics
17. How to handle bashers or negative comments/responses
18. Biggest mistakes and how to avoid them
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,500.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: Php 500.00 Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone (02) 8727.88.60, (02) 8727.56.28, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly leave a message at the comment box below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.