How to Start a Commercial Cleaning Business
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 / (02) 8727.56.28 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Business Training Program
• Capitalization/ Resources
• Business Registration
• Office requirement/ Logistics/ Service Vehicles
• Organization/ Personnel Staffing
• Proposed Services:
1. One Time General Cleaning (Commercial/ Residential)
2. Post-Construction Cleaning (Commercial/ Residential)
3. Carpet & Sofa Shampooing (Commercial/ Residential)
4. Exterior Wall & Glass Cleaning (Low & High Rise Building)
5. Pool Cleaning & Maintenance (Residential/ Condominium)
6. Car Park Cleaning (Shopping Malls)
7. Street Sweeping & Garbage Disposal (Villages/ Subdivision)
8. Grass & Trees Cutting Services (Villages/ Subdivision)
9. Kitchen & Exhaust Cleaning (Residential/ Commercial)
10. Landscaping & Transplanting (Residential/ Commercial)
11. Grounds Maintenance Services (Residential/ Commercial)
12. Utility Office/ Home Services (Residential/ Commercial)
• Operations and Management
• Marketing Approaches/ Client Relationship
• Targeted Clients
• Clients/ Project Visitation Approach
• Service Proposal Preparation
• Service Contract/ Agreement/ Purchase Order
• Standard Cleaning Supplies and Materials
• Basic Cleaning Tools and Equipment
• Identifying Different Types of Flooring
• Housekeeping Work Activities
• Housekeeping Work Standard
• Job Order/ Job Accomplishment Report
• Proper Identification of Service Crew
• Health and Safety Awareness
• Insurance Coverages
• Loss or Damages
• Effective Customer Service
• List of reliable Suppliers
• Financial Concerns
• Payment Scheme
• Agent Incentive
• Cost Breakdown
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,500.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: Php 500.00 Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone (02) 8727.88.60, (02) 8727.56.28, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly leave a message at the comment box below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.