Expanded Withholding Tax and Final Withholding Tax
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 727.88.60, (02) 727.56.28, or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program
• To know the nature of Withholding Tax
• To know the computation of Withholding Tax
• To know the income payments subject to Expanded Withholding Tax
• To know the income payments subject to Final Withholding Tax
• To know the basic tax compliance for the Withholding Tax
I. Nature of Withholding Tax
• Types of Withholding Tax
• Who are required to Withhold
• Persons Exempt from Withholding Tax
II. Computation of EWT
• Withholding Tax Base
• Withholding Tax Computation
• Timing of EWT
III. Expanded Withholding Tax
• Professionals and Talent Fees
• BPO Services
• Seminars & Training fees
• Event Organizers
• Professional fees for services rendered by medical practitioners
• Agricultural Suppliers
• Funeral Parlors & Embalmers and Toll fees
• Interest Income on Debt Instruments not considered “deposit substitutes”
1. Freight Forwarders
2. Transportation Contractors
3. Security Agencies
4. Advertising Agencies
5. Labor Recruiting Agencies
6. Computer Services
• Top 20,000 Corporations
• Transactions with Government
IV. Final Withholding Taxes
• Branch Profit Remittance Tax
V. Tax Compliance
• Creditable Withholding Tax Certificates (BIR Form 2307)
• Certificate of Final Tax Withheld at Source (BIR Form 2306)
• Monthly and Annual Returns
• Monthly Alphalist of Payees
• Annual Alphalist of Payees
• Penalties on Withholding tax violations
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,500 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: Php 500.00 Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. FAX deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone (02) 727.88.60, (02) 727.56.28, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-out the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESSCOACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.