TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 or (02) 8727.56.28 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Business Training Program
Contracts reflect the terms and conditions of a transaction. The value of a contract is on its validity and enforceability. A valid contract creates rights and obligations that can be demanded and enforced against the non-complying party through legal process.
The seminar aims to teach participants on the basics of contracts to ensure their validity and enforceability.
• Concept of Contract
• Validity and Enforceability
• Documentary Evidence
• Kinds of Contracts
• Status of Contracts
II. Consensual Contract
• Consent, object, consideration
• Consent, object, consideration, formality
IV. Real Contract
• Consent, object, consideration, delivery
V. Miscellaneous Clauses
• Duty to Amicably Settle Controversy
• Jurisdiction, Arbitration
• Release, Waiver, Quitclaim
• Free and Harmless, Indemnity
• Relationship of the Parties
VI. Remedies for Breach of Contract
• Specific Performance
• Takeaways or Learning
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
• Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
• On-site payment (CASH only)
• Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-out the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.