Fundamentals of Pricing
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 or (02) 8727.56.28 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program »
On the completion of this workshop the participant should be able to:
• Get acquainted with the fundamentals of pricing and its key concepts
• Learn about the different price setting strategies and tactics
• Select pricing models that are functional and purposeful to the business
• Define ‘value’ and its importance in determining the optimal price
• Understand the increasing importance of pricing in business
• Instill and champion the discipline of pricing in the organization / business
Module 1: The Foundation
• Price in the Marketing Mix (4 Ps)?
• Defining price and value?
• Role of value in price determination?
• Factors that Influence Price Setting Decisions?
• Difference between ‘Profit Margin’ and ‘Markup’?
Module 2: Pricing Objectives
• Profit Oriented
• Sales Oriented
• Status Quo
Module 3: Price Setting Strategies
• Cost-Plus Pricing
• Competition-Based Pricing
• Premium (Skimming) Pricing
• Penetration Pricing
• Loss-leader Pricing
• Tiered Pricing
• Market-Based (Channel) Pricing
• Real-time (Dynamic) Pricing
• Psychological Pricing
• Value-Based Pricing
Module 4: Reinforcing the Pricing Strategy
• Price Bundling
• Rebates / Loyalty Rewards
• Value Creation / Value Differentiation
Module 5: Ethics and Pricing
• Price fixing
• Predatory pricing
• Price discrimination
• Supra competitive pricing
Module 6: Open Forum
* Please bring calculator
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000 per person (inclusive of am and pm snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. FAX deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-out the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESSCOACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.