Value Added Tax, Other Percentage Tax, and Tax Updates
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 or (02) 8727.56.28 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Business Training Program
I. Basic Principles
II. Vat on sale of goods and properties and services
1. VAT Base
2. 12%, 0% and Exempt Sales
III. Special Issues, such as
1. Isolated/incidental transactions
2. Deemed sale transactions
3. Advance rental
4. Reimbursement of expenses
5. Brokers/HMOs/Common Carriers
6. Services rendered by/to non-resident
IV. Input Tax
1. Sources of Input VAT
2. Apportionment of Input Tax
3. Substantiation of Purchases
4. Requirements for claiming input tax
5. Input VAT on Capital Goods
V. Zero Rated Sales
1. Types of Zero Rated Sales
2. Automatic Zero Rated Sales
3. Effectively Zero Rated Sales
VI. Vat Exemptions
1. VAT Exempt transactions
VII. VAT Registration
1. Person required to register
3. Grounds for Cancellation
VIII. Invoicing Requirements
1. Supporting Documents
2. Effects for failure to comply with invoicing requirements
3. Required Information in OR and Invoices
IX. VAT Returns and Compliance
2. VAT Returns
3. Reminders on Preparation of VAT Return
4. Summary List of Sales and Purchases
5. Withholding VAT
X. Other Percentage Tax
1. 3% percentage tax
2. Tax on banks and non-bank financial intermediaries with QB functions
3. Tax on financial intermediaries without QB functions
4. Tax on domestic common carriers
5. Tax on international carriers (by air or water)
6. Tax on franchise grantees of water, gas and broadcast stations
7. Tax on life insurance companies
8. Tax on operators of amusement and recreation places
XI. Latest BIR Issuances
1. Revenue Regulations
2. Revenue Memorandum Order
3. Revenue Memorandum Circular
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of am and pm snacks, lunch, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-out the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.