SEMINAR TITLE: Territory and Key Accounts Management
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 or (02) 8727.56.28 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Business Training Program
Who Should Participate
• Sales professionals: novice/rookies who want to learn the fundamentals of professional selling; veterans who want to refresh their skills, managers who want to learn professional sales training techniques to train salespeople
• Sales managers: those in charge of managing a sales force also need to learn the right methods in order to guide them.
• Business owners who want to demystify the selling process to enable them to wisely allocate scarce resources to achieve optimal results from the sales force.
• Define selling
• Define professional selling
• Ultimate agendum of selling
• Personality types of sales people
• Identify the attitudes of professional salespeople
III. Sales Tools
• Identify the required sales tools of the trade
• Demonstrate the uses of each sales tools and how they increase affectivity
• Define the types of customers
• Profiles of your customers
• Identify the key contacts in each of your accounts
V. Territory management and key account management
• Territory management and key accounts management fundamentals
• Analyze your territory and account base and set goals
• Census of outlets
• Coverage planning
• Define key-accounts
• Define customer segmentation
VI. The sales process
• The sales responsibilities formula: VDMCERAT
• Business building
• The success secret revealed: Basic Call Procedure
a. Closing: discover the arsenal of the most effective techniques in winning the sale
b. Unique Selling Proposition – USP
c. Excellent skills identified in each stage of the selling process
VII. Self- management – Reality check
• Work in its proper perspective
• Career and life goals
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. FAX deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-up the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESSCOACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.