Income Tax Seminar with Latest Updates
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (632) 225.66.16 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program »
• To know the basic principles of Income Tax Laws
• To know the meaning, kinds, and requisites of Gross Income
• To learn the conditions or rules on the deductibility of Business Expense
• To know the nature, rules and effect of Minimum Corporate Income Tax (MCIT)
• To know the nature, rules and consequences of Improperly Accumulated Earnings Tax (IAET)
• To keep abreast with the latest BIR Issuances
• Basic concepts of Income Tax
b. Types of Income Tax
c. Sources of Income Tax Laws
• Types of Taxpayers
• Income Tax
a. Gross Income
b. Allowable Deductions
c. Conditions/Limitations for deductibility of Expenses
1. Representation Expense
2. Interest Expense
5. Net Operating Loss Carry Over (NOLCO)
6. Bad Debts Expense
7. Depreciation Expense
8. Pension Contributions
10. Research and Development Expense
d. Optional Standard Deductions
a. When a corporation becomes subject to MCIT
b. Computation of MCIT
c. MCIT vs RCIT
d. Corporations subject to MCIT
e. Corporations exempt to MCIT
b. Corporation subject to IAET
c. Reasonable needs of Business
d. Computation of IAET
• Latest BIR Issuances
a. Revenue Regulations (RR)
b. Revenue Memorandum Orders (RMO)
c. Revenue Memorandum Circulars (RMC)
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000 per person (inclusive of am and pm snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. FAX deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone 225.66.16, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-up the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESSCOACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.