Power Dressing for Busy Professionals
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 or (02) 8727.56.28 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program »
Every day you are inevitably faced with making your first big decision of the day: THE WHAT-TO-WEAR DECISION. It is a daily battle with your closet – and your inner self on how you can be consistent in building your personal brand, and how you can be of service while looking your best.
In this dress for success workshop, we will show you how to build a wardrobe that is right for you, focusing on your best features and look like they were made for you, aligned with workplace expectations and corporate dress guidelines. We will help you answer that daily “What am I going to wear?” question with confidence, ease – and even excitement!
I. How to plan your wardrobe
II. In search for true style
• Difference between fashion, trends, and style
• Identify your style
• What’s your fashion IQ?
III. Body basics
• What’s your body type?
• How to dress for your body type
• Simple rules for dressing your best
IV. Colors and print
• Picking the perfect colors and prints
a. Different prints and their reflection on your feelings
b. What color is right for you
c. Warm and cool undertones
• What’s your print personality?
V. How to recognize quality
VI. Everything you need to know about:
• How to buy a suit
• How to find the perfect pants
• Find jeans that fit
• How to build a shoe wardrobe
• Match your shoes to your outfit
• How to walk in high heels
d. Shirts and blouses
• Different necklines and sleeves
e. Under-cover and over-the-top
• Essential jewelry checklist
• Choosing appropriate accessories
• Mix and match jewelry
VII. Special event styles
• Classic black dresses
• Tops and bottoms
VIII. How to become an all-star shopper
• Where to go
• Secrets of super shoppers
• How to set a clothing budget
• Shop in a sale
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of 2 snacks, lunch, handouts, seminar kit, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-up the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.