Estate Planning Seminar
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 / (02) 8727.56.28 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program »
• Estate Planning Tools
• Basic concepts of property regime
1) Absolute Community of Property
2) Conjugal Partnership of Gains
3) Exclusive Property
• Basic concepts of law on Sales
1) Definition and Kinds of Contract of Sale
2) Earnest Money vs. Option Money
3) Rule on Double Sales
4) Transfer of Ownership
• Computation of Capital Gains Tax and Documentary Stamp Tax
1) Sale of Principal Residence (Exempt from Capital Gains Tax)
2) Sale of Shares of Stock
3) Sale of Real Property
4) Place and time and of filing and payment
• Basic concepts of Law on Donations
1) Definition and requisites for Donation
2) Formalities for Donation
3) Revocation and Reduction of Donations
• Computation of Donor’s Tax
1) Ordinary Donation vs. Donation to Stranger
2) Place and time of filing and payment
• Basic Concepts of law on Succession
1) Definition and Elements of Succession
2) Kinds of Succession and Successors
3) Table of Legitimes (Sharing of heirs)
4) Regular order of Succession
• Computation of Estate Tax
1) Notice of Death and Certification by CPA
2) Composition of Gross Estate
3) Valuation of Real and Personal Property
4) Proceeds of Life Insurance
5) Donation Inter Vivos vs Donation Mortis Causa
6) Allowable deductions
7) Place and time of filing and payments
• Living Trust
2) Tax Effect
• Family Holding Corporation
• Life Insurance Policy
• Final Analysis on transfer of property
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,500.00 per person (inclusive of 2 snacks, lunch, handouts, seminar kit, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: Php 500.00 Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone (02) 8727.88.60, (02) 8727.56.28, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly leave a message at the comment box below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.