How to Start a Direct Selling Business
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 or (02) 8727.56.28 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program »
I. Basic concept
• To earn income you would work, run a business or join a direct selling company or all of the above.
• What is direct selling?
II. Forms/ Types of selling
• Non-personal selling
• Direct selling
III. The future of direct selling in the Philippines
IV. The Filipino as a customer
V. The direct selling business mindset
• Product knowledge
• Company knowledge and capitalization
• Selling skills
• Prospecting and recruitment skills
• Collection skills
VI. Mastering the art of direct selling skills (Door-to-Door)
• Setting appointments
• Closing the deal
• How to handle objections
• Getting referrals
• Training and regular meetings
VII. Leadership: Handling up lines and down lines
VIII. Recognition: A must in Direct Selling
IX. Samples of different direct selling companies in the Philippines
• Avon, Amway, Herbalife, Tupperware (formerly Sara Lee), Mary Kay, Natasha, Red Logo, Lux Marketing
X. The sales persons’ creed
XI. Workshop (Role Playing)
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of 2 snacks, lunch, handouts, seminar kit, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-up the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.