Kaizen Training for Continuous Improvement
Focus: Kaizen Method, Kaizen Philosophy, Kaizen Training
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (632) 225.66.16 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program »
1. To enable the participants to understand the meaning and significance of Kaizen in their operations
2. To equip the participants with tools that they can utilize and adopt in order to start Kaizen
3. To guide the participants on how to do Kaizen the easy way
4. To coach the participants on how to effectively implement and sustain the Kaizen program in their operations
MODULE 1. Kaizen, What it is and What are its Benefits
1. Kaizen definition, according to TQM experts and Norman Bodek
2. Why do Kaizen?
3. Umbrella Elements of Kaizen
4. Characteristics of Kaizen
5. Kaizen and Elimination of Muda, Mura and Muri
MODULE 2. The Kaizen Model and Best Practices
1. The Kaizen Process follows SMAIC
2. Some Kaizen Best Practices
3. Kaizen Blitz
MODULE 3. Kaizen Tools
1. Kaizen Tools adopted by Toyota Production System
2. The Basic TQM-Problem Solving Tools
3. 5 W’S Plus 1 H Approach
MODULE 4. How to Start and Do Kaizen the Easy Way
1. Kaizen Process Flow
2. Presenting the Action Plan
3. KAIZEN applications ( Production, Logistics, Warehouse, Sales, Quality Control, and other operations)
MODULE 5. Sustaining the Kaizen Program
1. Guide to Thinking
2. How to make Kaizen Program Successful
3. Apply PDCA-Plan-Do-Check-Act
4. Kaizen Reward System
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of 2 snacks, lunch, handouts, seminar kit, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone 225.66.16, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-up the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.