Effective Communication Skills Training
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (632) 225.66.16 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program »
I. The 4 Basic Elements of Communication
II. Effects of Communication – Changes in:
III. The Communication Process
IV. Types of Communication
1. Mass Communication
2. Group Communication
3. Interpersonal Communication
V. Communication Barriers
VI. Principles of Effective Communication
1. Knowing the personal and psychological characteristics of the target audience or receivers;
2. The power of simple message;
3. The number of channels used in repeating few/ simple messages;
4. The credibility and believability of the resource of information;
5. The lesser number of communication barriers; and
6. Knowing precisely our objective in communicating to a receiver within a given timeframe, the more effective the communication.
VII. Effective Communication Practices
1. Knowing how to start and end communication.
2. Addressing basic subconscious needs of receivers.
3. Changing attitude and behavior.
4. Getting Feedback
VIII. Areas where communication is essential: (work shop, role playing)
1. Pitching Potential Clients
2. Client Meeting
3. Customer Service
4. Face to Face Networking
5. Marketing Your Business
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of 2 snacks, lunch, handouts, seminar kit, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone 225.66.16, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-up the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.