SEMINAR TITLE: Multimodal Transport
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 or (02) 8727.56.28 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Business Training Program
The seminar is designed to broaden the participant’s knowledge of issues relating to the operational aspects of multimodal transports.
On the completion of this module the participant should be able to:
• Understand the practice of cargo consolidation
• State the role of freight forwarder as cargo consolidation
• Appreciate advantages of cargo consolidation
• Define essentials of cargo consolidation
Module 1 – The Theory and Practice of Cargo Consolidation
• Define consolidation
• Freight forwarders role as consolidator
• State the advantages of consolidation
Module 2 – Multimodal Transport
• Multimodal transport defined
• Advantages of multimodal transport
• Forms of multimodal transport
Module 3 – Shipping Arrangements and Shipping Services
• Advantages and disadvantages
• Identifying shipping conference
• Non vessel operating common carrier
• Overview of import and export cargo
Module 4– Cargo and Packaging
• From commodity to cargo
• Methods of cargo carriage
• Cargo in its different forms
• Cargo handling and preparations
• Cargo loading and unloading
• Cargo documents
• Cargo packaging
Module 5– Cargo Handling Equipment
• Port equipment
• Vessels handling equipment
Module 6– Freight Quotations and Payments
• Freight quotation
• Job costing
• Identifying what your customers want
• Freight payment
Module 7-Import and Export Shipment
• Planning and execution
Module 8-Alternative Transport Solutions
• Different types of multimodal transport
• Relationship of MTO with intervening parties
• Scope of MTO services
*Please bring a calculator and a sample of bill of lading
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
• Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
• On-site payment (CASH only)
• Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-out the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.