Electronic Records Management
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 / (02) 8727.56.28 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program »
A. Overview of electronic records management
1. Information and communications technology and records management
2. Benefits and risks
3. Electronic records management and the organizational climate
B. Review of records management principles
1. Definition of records management concepts and terminologies
2. Regulatory and legal requirements
3. Setting records management policies and standards
4. Storage and handling (filing system and maintenance)
5. Access and retrieval
6. The records life cycle and continuum
7. Records appraisal, retention and disposition
8. Archiving: preservation and conservation of records
9. Disaster resiliency
10. Information security management – accessibility, confidentiality and integrity of records
C. Requirements and expectations setting
1. Defining general and specific objectives
2. Planning, budgeting, and mapping of resources
3. Defining roles and responsibilities for:
a) design and creation of the electronic records management system
b) implementation of the records management system, and
4. Reviewing and aligning business processes
5. Records nomenclature
6. Functionality, scalability and sustainability
7. Establishing and promulgating procedures and guidelines
D. Design and implementation
1. Choosing the right platform for an electronic records management system
2. Digitization of paper‐based records
a) records capture
b) records registration
c) indexing/tagging and classification
3. Email management
4. Managing access and distribution
5. Documenting transactions
7. Maintenance, security and quality assurance
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,500.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate)
DISCOUNT: Php 500.00 Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
• Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
• On-site payment (CASH only)
• Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone (02) 8727.88.60, (02) 8727.56.28, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly leave a message at the comment box below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.