How to Start a Tutorial Center
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 or (02) 8727.56.28 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program »
Part 1: Letters and concepts in putting up a tutorial center
1. The ABC’s of tutorial
A – after school academic support; academic assistance
B – based on the
C – curriculum
2. The Ws for putting up a tutorial center
2.1. What are the concepts in putting up a tutorial center
2.1.1. Concepts clarification
2.1.2. Tutoring concepts
2.2. When do students tutor? (time)
2.3. Where do students tutor? (place)
2.4.1. Who avails of the tutoring? (market- needs tutoring)
2.4.2. Who does the tutoring? (tutor)
2.4.3. Who pays for the tutoring (market-parents of the tutees)
2.5.1. Why put up a tutorial center?
2.5.2. Why do parents avail tutorial services?
2.5.3. Why do students need tutorial services?
2.6. How do you put up a tutorial center?
2.6.3. Time Table
Part 2: Numbers
Number and projections on putting up a tutorial center (center-based)
1. How much profit do you want to make? – How much depends on the concept of tutorial (Part 1)
2. List of start-up requirements
3. Checklist of the qualities of a tutorial center
4. Criteria for site selection
5. Criteria for staffing/hiring the tutorial team
Part 3: Workshop
1. Fill out the projections table to compute for the start-up investment and ROI
2. Sample projections based on three different tutoring concepts
Part 4: Marketing your tutorial center
Part 5: Wrapping up
Points for reflection before putting up a tutorial center
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
• Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
• On-site payment (CASH only)
• Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-out the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.