How to Start a Tutorial Center
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 727.88.60, (02) 727.56.28, (02) 701.70.01 or (02) 701.70.02 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program »
Part 1: Letters and concepts in putting up a tutorial center
1. The ABC’s of tutorial
A – after school academic support; academic assistance
B – based on the
C – curriculum
2. The Ws for putting up a tutorial center
2.1. What are the concepts in putting up a tutorial center
2.1.1. Concepts clarification
2.1.2. Tutoring concepts
2.2. When do students tutor? (time)
2.3. Where do students tutor? (place)
2.4.1. Who avails of the tutoring? (market- needs tutoring)
2.4.2. Who does the tutoring? (tutor)
2.4.3. Who pays for the tutoring (market-parents of the tutees)
2.5.1. Why put up a tutorial center?
2.5.2. Why do parents avail tutorial services?
2.5.3. Why do students need tutorial services?
2.6. How do you put up a tutorial center?
2.6.3. Time Table
Part 2: Numbers
Number and projections on putting up a tutorial center (center-based)
1. How much profit do you want to make? – How much depends on the concept of tutorial (Part 1)
2. List of start-up requirements
3. Checklist of the qualities of a tutorial center
4. Criteria for site selection
5. Criteria for staffing/hiring the tutorial team
Part 3: Workshop
1. Fill out the projections table to compute for the start-up investment and ROI
2. Sample projections based on three different tutoring concepts
Part 4: Marketing your tutorial center
Part 5: Wrapping up
Points for reflection before putting up a tutorial center
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
• Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
• On-site payment (CASH only)
• Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone (02) 727.88.60, (02) 727.56.28, (02) 701.70.01, (02) 701.70.02, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-up the form below.