Effective Office Administration
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 / (02) 8727.56.28 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program »
I. Administrative systems
• Identify administrative systems including filing systems and staff administrative systems and business systems
• Identify the elements and application of each system in relation to company and legal requirements
• Identify resources such as staff, information technology, office space and management requirements for the development of these administrative systems.
• Identify ways of finding resources in a specific business institution
II. Develop and update administrative systems
• The administrative requirements are identified to meet the specific needs of a selected organization
• The identified administrative systems are developed in accordance with organizational requirements
• The administrative systems and procedures identified are presented to management and staff for approval
• Feedback is obtained from management and staff regarding the suitability of systems on specifically designed feedback forms
• Agreed changes are made to the systems
III. Develop systems to keep information at the required level of confidentiality
• Administrative information which should be kept confidential, is identified in accordance with legal, company and industry requirements and practices
• Systems are developed to keep administrative information and records confidential and maintain secrecy of such information as required legally and your company.
IV. Develop policies and procedures on administrative systems
• Develop administrative systems and procedures which are aligned with legislative and organizational requirements
• The procedure for each element of the administration system is explained to employees in line with policies developed
• The policies and procedures are collated into a written manual in company specific format
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,500.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate)
DISCOUNT: Php 500.00 Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
• Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
• On-site payment (CASH only)
• Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone (02) 8727.88.60, (02) 8727.56.28, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly leave a message at the comment box below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.