Events Management Training
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 / (02) 8727.56.28 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program »
• To learn events planning and organizing
• To know how to get sponsors for your events
• To enhance your skills and knowledge in event promotion
• To know how to select, negotiate and coordinate with suppliers
• To learn how to market your events
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE:
Those who want to put up an events management business, events managers and staff, managers or supervisors tasked to organize in-house events, students of related courses, and entrepreneurs.
I. What is events management?
II. Profit potential in different types of events
III. Designing events that will impress clients
IV. Stages in events management services
V. Organizing your event management team
VI. How to market or promote your events
1. Using internet marketing and social media – Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.
2. Press releases
3. Paid advertisements
4. Other marketing techniques
VII. Getting the best sponsors for the event
1. Presenting and pricing the benefits of sponsorship
2. The different ways of sponsoring (cash, x-deals, etc.)
3. Sample contracts for sponsors
VIII. Dealing with suppliers
1. Tips on handling and sourcing suppliers
2. Sample supplier contracts
IX Financial aspects of event management
1. Estimating the cost or budget of the event
2. Return on investment
X. Risk management
XI. Safety and security
XII. Tips on event protocols
XIII. Professional trade secrets
XIV. How to make a business proposal to potential clients
1. Sample proposals
2. Sample contracts
3. Closing the sale
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,500.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate)
DISCOUNT: Php 500.00 Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
• Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
• On-site payment (CASH only)
• Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone (02) 8727.88.60, (02) 8727.56.28, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly leave a message at the comment box below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.