Training Evaluation: Measuring the Impact of Training
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 727.88.60, (02) 727.56.28, (02) 701.70.01 or (02) 701.70.02 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Business Training Program
MODULE 1: Measuring the effectiveness of the training program
1. Training process
2. Four levels of evaluation
– Level 1 – Reaction
– Level 2 – Learning
– Level 3 – Behavior application
– Level 4 – Impact
3. Guidelines in evaluating each Level
MODULE 2: Measuring return on investment (ROI) of training
1. Level 5 evaluation – ROI
2. Criteria for selecting programs for Level 4 and 5
3. Benefits of ROI of training
4. ROI of training model
5. ROI formula
6. Collecting data
– Performance indicators
– Cost and quality indicators
– Example of performance results
7. Methods of isolating effects of training
8. Converting data into monetary value
9. Tabulating cost of program
MODULE 3: Enhancing the effectiveness and ROI of training
1. How effective is your training program?
2. Barrier to learning
3. Principle of transfer partnership
4. Transfer matrix
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,500.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate)
DISCOUNT: Php 500.00 Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
• Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
• On-site payment (CASH only)
• Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone (02) 727.88.60, (02) 727.56.28, (02) 701.70.01, (02) 701.70.02, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-up the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.