SEMINAR TITLE: How to Start a Micro-Lending Business
Focus: micro-lending business, starting a microlending, micro-lending seminar, how to setup a micro lending
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 / (02) 8727.56.28 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program »
• Definition (lending, micro-lending, interest, service charge, collateral, rebates, offsetting, fees, mode and terms of payments, annotation)
II. Important Matters to Consider
• Initial capital required
• Market study (target market, area, office location layout and structure, business trends, crime rate, competition, culture, local government policies and regulations)
• Legal requirements and legal aspects
• Human resource requirements
• Complete manual of operation (organizational structure, loan products, flow of operation, accounting system, human resources, company policies and guidelines)
• Capital expenditures and pre-operating expenses
• Business and marketing plan (projections, strategies and promotions, plan of actions)
• Gantt chart
III. Elements of good character and loan evaluation
IV. Collection and monitoring
V. Delinquency analysis and management
• Systematic and strategic approach
• Legal remedies and solutions
VI. Profitability and progress
• Return of equity
• Portfolio management
• Decision making
• Human resources
VII. Reminders and tips
• Business ethics
• Social responsibility
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,500 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: Php 500.00 Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. FAX deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone (02) 8727.88.60, (02) 8727.56.28, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly leave a message at the comment box below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESSCOACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.