SEMINAR TITLE: Starting an Executive Search Business
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 or (02) 8727.56.28 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Business Training Program
The executive search business can be started with very little capital and has a high profit potential.
The seminar aims to give the participant sufficient knowledge to start and manage an executive search business. Some of the key objectives are to learn how to market your services, where and how to source suitable candidates to fill a position, and how to price your services.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Those who want to start their own executive search business.
• HR people who want to start a business related to their expertise.
I. Going on your own?
• Motivations behind your intentions
II. Why go into the recruitment business
• Very little capital investment; self-assessment of skills and abilities
III. Prerequisites for the business
• A network of contacts: your basic sales tool and recruitment tool
IV. What is the business all about?
• The Recruiter: Difference between an independent recruiter (or an executive search consultant) and a recruitment agency
• The Client: Why do companies use a recruitment company
• The Candidate: Quality candidates is the key to your success
V. Assessing the search assignment
• Questions to ask yourself
• Questions to ask the prospective client
• Knowing how/when to say NO
VI. Develop an action plan
VII. The terms of agreement
• Establishing your rate
• Contingency arrangement: success based
VIII. The hiring process:
• Promising to deliver – setting the timetable
• Assessing your capability
IX. Marketing your services
• Where do you go to look for your clients?
• Plan and organize your spiel
• Anticipating objections
X. Who is the candidate?
• Define who should be in your data base and who should not be
• Sourcing for candidates
• Screening the candidates
• The job description
• Screening beyond the resume/checking out the soft skills
• The assessment summary
• Preparing the candidate for the client interview
XI. Recalibrating your candidates
• They’re not being selected by your client
XII. Your candidate has been chosen!
• The job offer
• Managing the negotiation
• Character reference reports
• Working out the resignation process
XIII. Billing the client
• Stipulate the payment schedule on the contract-agreement
XIV. Caring for the long term relationship
• Keeping in touch, keeping the doors open
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-out the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.