SEMINAR TITLE: How to Export Products
Focus: how to export, exporting products, export procedures, exporting business, export business, products for export
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 727.88.60, (02) 727.56.28 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Business Training Program »
• Overview of exporting
• Requirements in going into exporting
• Prohibited export products
• Government Support and Incentives for Exporters
• Raw Materials Sourcing
• Letter of Credit – Procedure
• Basic Product Costing for Export
• Preparation of Commercial Invoice
• Understanding the Different Kinds of Certificate of Origin
• International Commercial Terms (Incoterms)
• Export Process with the Bureau of Customs
• Familiarization of Export Documents
• Effective Way of Shipping your Products (Via Air, Sea, LCL or FCL)
• The Role of Freight Forwarder, Shipping Line and Customs Broker
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. FAX deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone (02) 727.88.60, (02) 727.56.28, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-out the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESSCOACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.