SEMINAR-WORKSHOP TITLE: Training Needs Analysis
Focus: training needs analysis seminar, TNA, human resource training
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 727.88.60, (02) 727.56.28, (02) 701.70.01 or (02) 701.70.02 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Business Training Program
• Welcome and workshop objectives
II. A systematic approach to training
• Recognize change forces
• Identify training needs
• Analyze job functions
• Define training objectives
• Select trainees
• Design the training
• Facilitate the training
• Measure outcomes
III. Assessment of training needs
• What should a training needs analysis cover?
• The depth of your investigation
• Identification of needs at individual, occupation and organizational level
• Residual, present and future needs
IV. Getting the process started
• How to identify that you have a need
V. A model for action
• The model for identifying training needs
– Organize and plan
– Collect the information
– Determine the problems and their priorities
– Develop outline solutions
– Re-examine and discuss with senior commissioning managers
– Present final report
VI. Organizing and planning the training needs study
• Establishing terms of reference
– Aim of the training needs project
– The project team
• Availability of resources
– Time requirement
VII. Design and implementation of the survey
• Preparation and analysis
– Terms of reference
– Desk study of standard data
– Key areas for investigation
– Design interview instrument
– Validate survey design
– Collate and analyse of symptoms
– Identify training needs
• Information gathering
– Preliminary review with key personnel
– The structured interview
– Small group conferences
– Telephone interviews
– Additional investigation tools
– Collating the information
VIII. Communicating the results
• Analysis and report
• Making a persuasive training needs presentation
• Securing commitment
• Review / discussion
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,500 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: Php 500.00 Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. FAX deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone (02) 727.88.60, (02) 727.56.28, (02) 701.70.01, (02) 701.70.02, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-up the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESSCOACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.