SEMINAR TITLE: Food Safety (A Basic Training on HACCP)
Focus: food safety seminar, food safety training, haccp training
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 / (02) 8727.56.28 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program
Food safety is an integral part on the success of any food business and operations. Whether you are an owner, a manager, or a food handler, one should be knowledgeable about the food safety guidelines and practices.
• This seminar will deal with the basic food safety, sanitary and hygienic principles, and practices. Ways on how to prevent, control and reduce hazards in the flow of food – purchasing, receiving, storage, preparation, production, holding, reheating and service will be discussed. It will also look into the importance of having a food management system such as HACCP.
Who Should Participate
• Food business owners and managers
• Food handlers
•Cooks and chefs
I. The Basics of Food Safety and Sanitation
a. What makes food unsafe?
b. Importance of Food Safety and Sanitation
II. Food Borne Illnesses, Allergens and Potential Hazards in the Food Service Operations
a. Types of Hazards
b. Food Allergens
d. Food Borne Illnesses- causes, symptoms and prevention
III. Proper Food and Safe Food handling
a. Personal Hygiene
IV. Food Safety in the Flow of Food
V. Sanitary Facilities
VI. Pest Control
VII. Food Management Systems
c. ISO 22000
d. Food Safety Law: RA 10611
TRAINING INVESTMENT: Php 3,500.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate)
DISCOUNT: Php 500.00 Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
• Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
• On-site payment (CASH only)
• Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone (02) 8727.88.60, (02) 8727.56.28, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly leave a message at the comment box below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.