SEMINAR TITLE: Time Management
Focus: time management seminar, how to manage time, managing time
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (632) 496.69.49 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program
By the end of the seminar, the participants should be able to:
• Learn to effectively balance competing priorities to meet deadlines.
• Identify the personal time-wasters and practice tips to minimize or eliminate them.
• Identify ways to deal with distractions and eliminate interruptions.
Module 1: The Nature and Characteristics of Time
A. Understanding Time
• Analyzing Time
• Analyzing the Use of Time
• Your Ability to Use Time
B. Time Management Concepts/Principles
• The Truth & Value of Time
• Top Time Stealers and Wasters
• The Big 6 Principles of Effective Time Management
C. Planning for Success
• Analyzing your goals
• Working Our Priorities
• Assessing Work Patterns
• Using Time Planners
• Thinking Positively
Module 2: Time Management Technique and Application
A. Categorization Models
• The ABCDE
• Delete-Delay-Delegate-Do (4D)
• Prioritization and the Four Activity Quadrants
B. Process-Oriented Models
• Personal Vision Mission Statement
• Week Planning and Scheduling
Module 3: Effective Use of Your Time and Others
A. Managing Your Time
• Clearing your Office
• Filling Paperwork
• Avoiding Interruptions
• Filtering Information
• Working with Others
• Making Phone Calls
• Taking Phone Calls
• Reading and Writing
• Using Technology
• Holding Meetings
• Scheduling Time Off
B. Managing the Time of Others
• Communicating Well
• Delegating Effectively
• Managing Colleagues
• Managing your Managers
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. FAX deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone 496.69.49, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-up the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESSCOACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.