How to Start a Money Lending Business
Focus: how to start lending business, lending business, microlending seminar, money lending business, lending seminar
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (632) 496.69.49 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view Business Coach Schedule of Seminars
I. Lending – Definition
II. Philippine Laws Governing Money Lending
• Lending Company Regulation Act of 2007
• Truth in Lending Act
• Consumer Act of the Philippines
III. Establishment of Lending Business
• Capitalization Requirement
• Permits, etc.
• Manpower Needed
• Costing Your Product – i.e. rate of interest; penalty and other charges
IV. Return on Investment (ROI)
V. Identifying Your Target Market
• Four (4) Cs of credit
• Four (4) Ps of credit
VI. Marketing Strategy / Promotion
• Print ads
• Via internet
• Use of loan agents
• Discounts & freebies
VII. Common Products and Services
• Personal Loan
• Salary Loan
• Business Loan
• OFW Loan / Placement Fee Loan
• Professional’s Loan (doctors; dentists, etc.)
• Retiree’s / Pensioner’s Loan
• Other Types of Loan – community loan or micro-finance loan; market vendor’s loan, etc.
VIII. Common Problems in the Business of Lending
• Delayed Payment; Irregular Remittance
IX. Remedial Management
• Restructuring; Amnesty; Moratorium
X. Last Recourse – Filing of cases
• Procedure for Small Claims Cases
• Filing of Batas Pambansa (BP) 22 (Otherwise known as The Bouncing Checks Law)
• Others – Foreclosure; Dacion en Pago, Deed of Absolute Sale
XI. Other Matters:
• AMLA – the Anti-Money Laundering Act
• BSP Circular 795 (re. the new Check Clearing, effective January 24, 2011)
• Usury Law
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. FAX deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone 496.69.49, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-up the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESSCOACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.