SEMINAR TITLE: TELEPHONE SKILLS TRAINING
Focus: phone skills training, telephone skills training
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 / (02) 8727.56.28 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view Business Coach Schedule of Seminars
I. What is telephone skills and its importance?
II. Understanding the customer’s perception
III. Techniques that create a positive first and lasting impression
IV. Nonverbal communication concerns: attitude, attention, posture, facial expressions
V. Improving your listening skills
VI. Voice quality: Understanding pitch, volume, speed and clarity
VII. A strong start: Selecting cheerful and appropriate greetings
VIII. Positive and effective verbal communication:
• Using positive vocabulary
• Words to use and which ones to avoid
• Slang and phrases to avoid
• Statements to avoid giving the wrong impression
IX. Building rapport: Appropriate and effective ways to build rapport.
X. Placing callers on-hold techniques
XI. Effectively transferring a call
XII. Handling customer complaint calls
• Take accurate notes
• Empathize with angry or distressed customers
• Take ownership of the problem and follow through
• Rephrase the customer’s statement
• Acknowledge the customer’s feelings
• State the company’s position
• Allow the customer choices
• Find mutually acceptable solutions
XIII. Handling multiple calls
XIV. Closing the call techniques for creating strong last impressions
XV. Using voice mail effectively
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,500 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: Php 500.00 Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. FAX deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone (02) 8727.88.60, (02) 8727.56.28, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly leave a message at the comment box below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESSCOACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.