SEMINAR TITLE: Business Etiquette Training
Focus: business etiquette training, ethical techniques in business, meeting decorum
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (632) 496.69.49 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Business Training Program
This program consists of lectures and workshops. The participants will be given the opportunity to gain theoretical knowledge, introspect for self-awareness and interact for social consciousness and development. The facilitator gives importance to interactive learning, where both facilitator and participants help each other in dissecting specific topics and arriving at a general conclusion. The most important aspect of the program is when the participants learn to master themselves and gain confidence in designing a personal plan to consistently improve in all areas of their lives. The teaching style will be light and fun, but definitely effective.
General: This program aims to help an individual maximize available resources to reach his full potential through a well-rounded personality.
Specific Objectives: At the end of this program, the participants will learn how to:
• Value the concept of self-mastery
• Be fully aware of business etiquette
• Use proper meet and greet techniques
• Manage personal and professional interactions, specifically in a business setting
1. Getting to know “ME”
Objective: To identify one’s own unique qualities, strengths and weaknesses.
• What am I good at? What are my areas of giftedness? What do I love to do?
• Which area of my life do I need help with?
2. Managing Interactions
Objective: To apply basic ethical techniques in various business and social interactions.
• Self-introduction and addressing others
• Making and receiving phone calls
• Voice mail
• Sending SMS and emails
• Entrance and exit etiquette
• Passing through doors, hallways and work spaces
• Elevator etiquette
• Personal space
• Voice tone and volume
• ROLE PLAYING
3. Meeting Decorum
Objective: To practice the highest form of courtesy during meetings and achieve productivity
• Take turns
• Disagree without being disagreeable
• Managing personal gadgets / electronics
• Respecting the time of everyone
• When food is served
4. Behavior in the Office
Objective: To carry oneself professionally in the workplace and gain the cooperation and respect of others.
• Compliment and criticism
• Professional requests
• The grapevine
• Gender and diversity
5. Develop your maximum potential (activity-based)
Objective: To develop a personal calendar and planner to engage only in activities that will lead to achieving one’s goals
• Writing down a personal agenda / strategy for behavioral improvement
• How these can be acquired: Your PERSONAL SYSTEM (mindset, attitude and habits)
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. FAX deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone 496.69.49, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-up the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESSCOACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.