Focus: purchasing procedures, purchasing process, purchasing management seminar, purchasing system, seminar on purchasing strategies in the Philippines
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (632) 225.66.16 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Business Training Program
DESCRIPTION: A firm which utilizes materials and supplies must effectively manage a purchasing function. Purchasing management considers a lot of factors, such as inventory, inventory costs, availability of supply and quality of suppliers. In order to have an outstanding purchasing operations, an excellent vendor relations, systematic demand, forecasting, and ordering system must be present.
1. To enable the participants to better understand the different methods and strategies in purchasing and adopt strict purchasing policies.
2. To enable the participants to appreciate the importance of good vendor relations in purchasing and adopt a quality supplier program for a more efficient purchasing system.
3. To enable the participants to learn and adopt in their respective organizations the different methods of demand forecasting and ordering.
Module 1 – Nature of Purchasing Management
1. Creating the Organization’s Purchasing Policies
2. Implementing the Ordering System
3. Factors to Consider in Purchasing-Vendor Relations
4. Quality Supplier Program
a. Proper Selection of Suppliers
b. Evaluating Supplier Performance
Module 2 – Purchasing Methods and Strategies
1. Purchasing Methods / Techniques
2. Purchasing Strategies
Module 3 – Demand Forecasting and Reorder Point
1. Demand Forecast and Lead Time Information
2. Forecasting Approaches
a. Qualitative Approaches
b. Quantitative Approaches
3. Reorder Point (ROP)
4. How Much to Order – Minimum and Maximum
Module 4 – Managing Inventory with Dependent Demand, by knowing the:
1. Master Production Schedule
2. Specifications of the Bill of Materials
3. Outstanding Purchase Order
TRAINING INVESTMENT: Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
• Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
• On-site payment (CASH only)
• Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone 225.66.16 , 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-up the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.