Effective Warehouse and Inventory Management
Focus: warehouse and inventory, warehouse systems, warehousing seminar, good warehousing practices, warehouse management seminar, warehouse seminar, warehousing management, good warehousing practice, warehouse logistics
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 / (02) 8727.56.28 / (02) 8701.70.01 / (02) 8701.70.02 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program
DESCRIPTION: Effective Warehouse Management is an attempt to maintain a systematic and well organized infrastructure and an orderly inventory system. It is also concerned with the adequate supply of goods in the warehouse, while minimizing inventory costs at the same time. To make these management processes more effective, some recognized warehouse best practices would be incorporated in the seminar, for application by the participants.
1. To enable participants to recognize the importance of an organized and effective warehouse storage system.
2. To enable participants to know and appreciate the modern trends in warehousing.
3. To enable participants to learn the use of inventory management in warehouse management.
4. To enable seminar participants to adopt the different warehouse procedures and best practices in warehouse management.
TARGET PARTICIPANTS: Warehouse supervisors, warehouse custodians, warehouse inventory clerks
Module 1 – Warehousing and Warehouse Management System
1. Definition of Warehouse and Types of Goods Stored
2. Types of Warehouse Storage System
3. Modern Trends in Warehousing
4. Purpose of Warehouse Management System
5. Warehouse Design and Layouting
Module 2 –Inventory Management
1. Inventory Management as Part of Good Warehouse
2. Functions of Inventory
3. Objectives of Inventory Control
4. Inventory Support System
5. Control of Inventory System
6. Supplies Classification System: ABC System
7. Supplies Support System and Control of Service Inventory
Module 3 – Warehouse Procedures and Best Practices
1. Warehouse Best Practices
2. General Warehouse Procedures
TRAINING INVESTMENT: Php 3,500.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate)
DISCOUNT: Php 500.00 Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
• Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
• On-site payment (CASH only)
• Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone (02) 8727.88.60, (02) 8727.56.28, (02) 8701.70.01, (02) 8701.70.02, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly leave a message at the comment box below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.