SEMINAR TITLE: Building and Property Management
Focus: property management seminar, building administrator seminar, building administration, how to manage properties, property administration
TIME: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (632)727-8860, (632) 727-5628, or (632) 225.66.16 , or click here for schedule of our Business Training »
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Building owners
• Building administrators and personnel
• Property Managers and staffs
• Condotel operators
• The role of a building administrator – duties and responsibilities
• Budget preparation
• Security and safety programs
• Pest control
• Housekeeping and sanitation
• Fire safety
• Guidelines in taking over a property
• Preparation of house rules and regulations
• Collection of association dues and government obligations
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone 225.66.16 , 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-up the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.