How to Start a Pizza Business
Focus: pizza business, pizza equipments, pizza supplies, restaurant business, pizza restaurant supplies, pizza training
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (632) 496.6949 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Business Training Program
- Pizza Restaurant (QSR) defined
- Why Pizza Restaurants?
- Restaurant Concepts
- Deciding on a Pizza Concept best for you
- Steps in creating your Pizza Restaurant Concept
- Menu: Different Types Of Pizza
- Types Pizza Crust Production
- Sample Steps In Pizza Production (discussion on how to make pizza)
- Other Possible Products
- Product Testing
- List of standard Pizza Restaurant Equipment
- List of sample minor Pizza Restaurant equipment, utensils and supplies (pizza ovens, pizza boxes, other pizza supplies, etc.)
- Deciding on your QSR Concept
- Standard Store Design and Layout
- Pizza Resto Operations flow
- Restaurant Service Flow
- Restaurant Order Flow
- Market and store location
- Pricing strategy for pizza products
- Satisfying your first customers
- Quality Customer Service
- Pizza Restaurant Sample Investment
- Pizza Restaurant – What can go wrong?
- Sample restaurant Business Cycle
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. FAX deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Phone reservation is required. Please call (632) 496.6949 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESSCOACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.