INVITATION TO ATTEND A SEMINAR
BusinessCoach, Inc., a provider of quality business training, which would enhance skills and contribute to career and entrepreneurial success, cordially invites you to attend a seminar. Details are listed as follows:
SEMINAR TITLE: How to Start a Bag Making Business
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (02) 8727.88.60 / (02) 8727.56.28 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Business Training Program
- Overview of the business
- Identifying your product line (different kinds of bags)
- Equipments, machines, and supplies
- Personnel to hire
- Existing manufacturers and their corresponding product lines
- Suppliers (accessories and other findings)
- Finding the best location (factory and store locations)
- Capitalization (cost sheets, overhead, production capacity and output)
- Promotion and marketing strategies
- Business planning
- Key success factors
- Common mistakes or errors in the business
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-out the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call 1 day before the seminar event. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.