SEMINAR TITLE: Advanced Logistics Management
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (632) 496.6949 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Business Training Program
The seminar you are about to delve into looks at issues relating to Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Provides a general explanation of the impact of logistics, which will help the participant to understand some issues involved when applying logistics system. Relates the logistical functions such as purchasing, manufacturing, physical distribution and marketing management with logistical channel.
On the completion of this module the participant should be able to:
• Describe important issues that relate to logistics
• State the rights of logistics
• Learn the doctrine of competitiveness
• Describe the strategies in improving competitiveness
Module 1 – Issues related to logistics
• Logistics by definition
• RIGHTS of logistics
• Strategies of enterprises
• Logistics strategy
Module 2 – Concepts of logistics and supply chain management
• Activities associated with logistics management
• Supply chain management: basic, evolution, ultimate
Module 3 – Logistical functions
• Purchasing and techniques
• Production logistics: just in time practices
• Distribution channel
• Marketing logistics, channels, perspective and functions
• Quality service and customer satisfaction
Module 4– International trends in logistics
• Reviewing the concepts of logistics
• The need to improve logistics management
• Developments made on the side of logistics
• Dealing with logistics service providers
• Changes in logistics
Module 5– E-Commerce & E -Logistics
• Inter-related terms used for E world today
• E-Commerce applications
• EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
• Software applications
* Please bring a calculator
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
• Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
• On-site payment (CASH only)
• Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone 496.69.49, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-up the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.