Starting a Water Refilling Station Business
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (632) 496.69.49 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of our Business Training Programs
1. The Water Refilling Station Business
1.1 Origin and when it all started
1.2 Type of water station package (Mineral, Purified & Alkaline Set-up and all 3 in 1)
-What is the importance of “Filtration & Purification Stages?”
-What is CPR?
1.3 Knowing your market
- Will determine what package to choose (market and budget)
1.4 Selection of site
- Ideal area as per DOH IRR
2. Capitalization and Investments (ROI)
2.1 Cost of equipment
- Equipment selection and specification
2.2 Renovation cost
2.3 Permits and licenses
- DTI, Barangay, Sanitary and Business Permit
- FDA’s “Water Refilling Station Operators Course”
-Laboratory fees and monthly water analysis
2.4 Initial inventory of consumable and non-consumable items
- Bottles, seals, labels and stickers
2.5 “Profit Margin” – Summary of Projected Profit & Loss Statement
3. Managing your water station
3.1 Selecting your workforce
-Types of Compensation package
3.2 Marketing Plan
- How to get to your market
3.3 “The Gallon Meter”- Monitoring your Daily Sales
- How to properly log your daily sales
3.4 Proper equipment maintenance
- Filter Replacement and over all store maintenance
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone 496.69.49, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-up the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.