SEMINAR TITLE: Effective Collection Management and Strategies
Focus: collections management, collection techniques, debt collection technique, collection policy
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call (632) 496.69.49 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program »
• To learn the most efficient means of successful transacting.
• The get a comprehensive background on collections and the basics of recovery management.
• To enhance the company’s recovery policies
• To develop employee skills in negotiating and probing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Companies involved in the collection industry, small & medium-scale business owners, individuals or groups concerned with debt-collection
• Overview of debt collection
• Collection goal : Recovery Management = Excellent Customer Service
• The “who” and “how” of collections
• Profiling a collection specialist
• Do’s and dont’s of collections
• Planning and preparation
• Collection style and personality over the phone
• The sound of your voice
• How to make effective calls
• Handling different types of customers
• Enhancing negotiation skills
• Effective account handling
• Strategies in regrouping
• Overcoming objections
• Productivity assessment – evaluating performance
• Team or individual exercises to develop strengths, address weaknesses and practice learnt techniques
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. FAX deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone 496.69.49, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-up the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESSCOACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.