How to Import: Procedures and Documentations
Focus: import process, incoterms, importation procedures in the Philippines, importation seminar, import training
TIME: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
SCHEDULE: Please call (632) 496-6949 or call/text mobile numbers 0926.622.0768 or 0933-584-7266. You may also click here to view schedule of the Training Program
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
ORGANIZER: Business Coach, Inc.
Knowledge of the importation procedures and documentations is essential to avoid penalties, delays and additional expenses. The seminar tackles advance preparation and planning along with the updated procedures. Present rules and regulations on Philippine importation will be also be discussed to give participant a current view of the process.
• Importers and business owners.
• Those involved in the importation process.
• Accountants and other staff involved in importation.
• Credit managers.
• Customs administration students.
• Any person interested in the importation process.
A. Preliminary Consideration:
2. Product and country sourcing
3. On-going and isolated purchase transactions
4. Identification of Suppliers
5. Compliance with foreign law
6. Bureau of Customs considerations in clearance of goods
7. Import packing and labeling
8. Philippine commercial considerations
9. Terms of purchase (including INCOTERMS)
10. Methods of transportation
11. Patent, trademark, copyright registration and infringement
12. Methods of payment
14. Foreign branch operation, subsidiaries and joint ventures
B. Procedures and Documentations
1. Bill of Lading
2. Commercial Invoices
3. Pro-forma Invoices
4. Packing Lists
5. Inspection Certificates
6. Draft for Payments
7. Arrival Notices
8. Pick-up and delivery orders
9. Import Entry, others
10. Certificate of origin
11. Examination and detention – WSD
14. Post Entry Audit
15. Payment of Penalties
C. Review of previous topics discussed
D. Open Forum (questions and answers)
*Note: Please bring calculator.
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
• Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. FAX deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
• On-site payment (CASH only)
• Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Please call telephone 496.69.49, 0926.622.0768 or 0933.584.7266. For other inquiries, kindly send a message by filling-up the form below.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESSCOACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.